On November 14, 2016 Tesluro announced it’s pre-launch phase.
Since inception, interest has grown exponentially and numerous rentals have been booked throughout the North Florida market. During their pre-launch phase over the course of a month and a half, 25+ rentals have hit the road and 20+ rides have been given – and that’s just the start of the excitement for this new company.
Teslas are without a doubt the cars of the future, as prominently shown through various major car manufacturers releasing many of their own fully electric cars in this last year alone. Jaguar, BMW, Lucid, and Mercedes, to name a few, are all “attempting” to make their presence known in the Electric Vehicle Industry. In addition to these new models being released there are also numerous statistics (here’s one) which show the growing consumer and business adoption of the EV movement.
Benefits of renting through Tesluro:
Click the link below to learn moreClick Here To Learn More
They have broken it down into 6 simple steps:
1. Download the Turo mobile app or go to www.tesluro.com and it will redirect you to the app download page.
2. Search JAX or Jacksonville as your location and go to the “elite” filter.
3. Book your Tesluro Tesla. If a Tesluro vehicle does not show up for dates specified it is either because the vehicle is booked for those dates or you are underage for renting through the Turo app.
– For those 21-29 email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more on how to rent.
4. Download the mobile app Plugshare to locate where all surrounding EV plugs are.
5. Return clean Tesla to scheduled location with at least 25% batter life.
6. Visit our Youtube channel @Tesluro for video tutorials and how-to’s. (This is currently still in the works)
For more information contact Raymond at email@example.com or (904) 999-9923.